Official Promotion Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Available prizes: One pair of the running shoes of your choice (up to $150 MSRP) with one (1) Pair of Marathon Socks (in-stock only, no back orders) to one (1) unique winner. Approximate odds of winning are 1:166. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at sole discretion of PRO Compression (Sponsor). All prizes are non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
Two ways to enter:
- Purchase any product from PRO Compression using promo code RER (40% off Marathon Socks & Marathon Calf Sleeves, with free domestic shipping)
- Send 4 x 6 postcard by US Mail with the following information:
- Your full name
- Your complete address
- Valid email address (if you do not have an email address, print "no email address")
- Valid telephone number
- The words “Shoes Promotion”
Mail postcard entry to: PRO Compression, 5205 Avenida Encinas, Suite F, Carlsbad, CA 92008
A maximum of two (2) total entries (purchase, or mail-in postcard) will be accepted per person, with no more than one entry by method. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. All entries, including mail-in entries, must be received before April 11, 2014.
Terms and Conditions
- By submitting an entry, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules.
- Promotion entries are limited to the United States and are void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, Sponsor reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the promotion, in whole or in part, or modify rules in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Promotion will begin on March 24, 2014 and will end midnight, April 10, 2014. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel the sweepstakes in its entirety, or only the online portion, if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorized human intervention.
- Eligibility. Must be at least 18 years old to enter. Employees, officers, or directors of Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their children, parents, spouse, and members of their household are ineligible to participate. No purchase or online entry necessary. Promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States. A purchase does not enhance your chance of winning.
- Effective date of entries. Entries made online will be effective on the day received. Entries submitted by mail will be effective on the date Sponsor receives and processes the entry. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. You are responsible for your costs of entering, including online access charges and/or postage.
- Selection of winners. Winners will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received. Drawings will be held on April 28, 2014. Winners must agree to the use of their names, voices, and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Notification of winners. Winner will be notified by email. If not by email then by regular mail, if applicable. An email will be sent to the winner within one week after the drawing. All decisions are final and binding. Should the email be returned to the Sponsor as invalid, two more attempts will be made via email and one by regular mail, if applicable. Winners must contact the Sponsor within 5 calendar days from the date the notification is sent by Sponsor to claim their prize. Failure to contact Sponsor within that 5 day period will result in immediate disqualification of the selected entrant and a new winner will be selected. No exceptions will be made to this rule. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
- Odds of winning. The approximate odds of winning are 1:166 and may vary depending on the number of entries.
- In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account.
- Other conditions. Sponsor, its agents and representatives, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors are not responsible for and will not be liable for (I) late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, unintelligible or postage due entries; (II) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (III) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (IV) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause promotion to be disrupted or corrupted; (V) any injuries losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Sweepstakes, or from participation in the promotion; or (VI) any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the promotion.
- Indemnification. You agree to release and hold Sponsor, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. You understand that you are providing your information to contest sponsor.
- Choice of law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Sponsor in connection with the promotion, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of California.